The Treatment and Assessment Report Generation Tool (TARGET) is a web-based management and reporting system for client services provided by approximately 525 reporting agencies throughout the state. Users include county governments, tribes, and nonprofit organizations that provide client services.
- An overview of the TARGET system.
- The authorization for release of information form is for clients to authorize confidential information of mental health and alcohol or drug treatment from DOC.
- Agency registration
- Agency staff information (04-420)
- Agency support activities (nontreatment) (04-437)
- Change of circumstances (04-423)
- Client status change report (14-310)
- Client support activities - (04-419)
- Data elements waiting list - first contact (04-444)
- Data elements assessment/admission setup (04-416)
- Data elements discharge (04-416A)
- Data element - GAIN Short Screening setup (14-479)
- Detox short form (04-417)
- Group support activities (04-438)
- Group treatment activities (04-436)
- Treatment activities (04-418)
Note: This information is intended for authorized users of the TARGET System. It is current as of the publication date of each document.
- Criminal justice TARGET tip sheet
Help with choosing the correct modality/contract type/fund source/special project codes.
- Data dictionary
Enumerates and explains fields in each of the tables within the TARGET database.
- Accessing TARGET 2000
How to access the TARGET system.
- User instructions
How to use the TARGET system.
- Report manual
How to run reports in TARGET.
- South Oaks Gambling Screen (SOGS)
To determine a client's level of gambling addiction.
Transact service application rejection
What to do if registration for Target2000 is rejected at TRANSACT Washington.
"Your service application has been rejected from one of the DSHS/DBHRTransact Washington Applications."
Your application has been rejected for one or more of the following reasons.
Invalid TARGET Identifier
When you applied for your digital certificate, your agency director or county coordinator submitted a form to have your TARGET Identifier/User ID created. The TARGET Identifier/User ID was returned to you to complete your registration for the TARGET2000 service.
If you used the service code instead of your TARGET Identifier/User ID, please reregister for TARGET2000 and use your TARGET Identifier/User ID.
The name you are applying with does not match the name associated with the digital certificate you are using. The TARGET2000 service is only available to agency director- or county coordinator-approved staff who have obtained a high level digital certificate.