Medical plan premiums
Find out the monthly cost of your medical plan.
On this page
School district employees and employees who work for a city, county, port, water district, hospital, etc., need to contact their personnel, payroll, or benefits office to find their monthly premiums.
|Plans||Employee||Employee and spouse1||Employee and child(ren)||Full family|
|Kaiser Permanente NW Classic2||$137||$284||$240||$387|
|Kaiser Permanente NW Consumer-Directed Health Plan (with a health savings account)2||$27||$64||$47||$84|
|Kaiser Permanente WA (formerly Group Health) Classic||$162||$334||$284||$456|
|Kaiser Permanente WA (formerly Group Health) Consumer-Directed Health Plan (with a health savings account)||$25||$60||$44||$79|
|Kaiser Permanente WA (formerly Group Health) SoundChoice||$51||$112||$89||$150|
|Kaiser Permanente WA (formerly Group Health) Value||$78||$166||$137||$225|
|Uniform Medical Plan Classic||$102||$214||$179||$291|
|Uniform Medical Plan Consumer-Directed Health Plan (with a health savings account)||$25||$60||$44||$79|
|UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network||$45||$100||$79||$134|
|UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network||$45||$100||$79||$134|
1or state-registered domestic partner
2Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest, with plans offered in Clark and Cowlitz counties in WA, and the Portland, OR area.
- Make sure you live in the plan's service area.
- Contact the plan or check the plan's provider directory to make sure your providers are in the plan's network.
You will pay the following surcharges in addition to your medical plan premium if they apply to you.
- A monthly $25-per-account surcharge will apply if you or any family member enrolled in PEBB medical coverage uses tobacco products.
- A monthly $50 surcharge will apply if you enroll your spouse or state-registered domestic partner in PEBB medical coverage and your spouse or domestic partner has chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical insurance that is comparable to Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Classic.
For more details, visit Surcharges.
There are no employee premiums for dental, basic life, and basic long-term disability benefits.
- 2018 employee monthly premiums (printable)