Prescription drug discount card
Uninsured Washington residents need help paying for prescription drugs. As a provider, you can help clients access discounts on prescription drugs through the Washington Prescription Drug Program (WPDP) and our ArrayRx Discount Card.
Help clients sign up now
The ArrayRx card provides discounts on FDA approved prescription drugs for those:
- Who do not have prescription drug coverage
- Prescribed a drug not covered by insurance
- Who have a high deductible they will not meet
- Without Medicare Part D
All Washington State residents can sign up for free and receive the ArrayRx card. There are no age or income restrictions. The discount card does not cover prescription drugs prescribed to animals.
You can discuss the ArrayRx Discount Card option with your clients, display the 8.5x11” flyer, and distribute the business card size flyer to clients.
The 8.5x11" flyer is available in multiple languages. The business card size flyer is easy to hand out. Both have a QR code so your clients can easily access the webpage for more information. All are available to download or to order in bulk for free.
- ArrayRx Discount Card flyer (English)
- ArrayRx card QR code (business card size)
Order the flyers
You can bulk order:
- The ArrayRx card flyer in 8.5x11" in Spanish or English.
- The ArrayRx card QR code in 2-sided business card size.
To order the ArrayRx card flyer in 8.5x11" in Russian or Vietnamese, email us the following information:
- Language of flyer
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Quantity (up to 10)