Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Non-Medicare plan premiums
Find out the monthly cost of your non-Medicare insurance plans.
On this page
See the non-Medicare medical plan premiums on:
- 2021 retiree monthly premiums (on page 2)
- Make sure you live in the plan's service area.
- Contact the plan or check the plan's provider directory to make sure your providers are in the plan's network.
You will pay the following surcharges in addition to your medical plan premium if they apply to you.
- A $25-per-account surcharge will apply if you or any dependent (age 13 and older) enrolled in PEBB medical uses tobacco products.
- A $50 surcharge will apply if you enroll your spouse or state-registered domestic partner in PEBB medical and your spouse or state-registered domestic partner has chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical that is comparable to Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Classic.
For more details, visit Surcharges.