Medical plans and benefits
Explore the medical plans and benefits available to PEBB retiree subscribers and dependents.
Get a side-by-side comparison of common medical benefits and costs for service.
- Benefits and coverage by plan
- Compare medical plans
- Behavioral health services by plan
- Medical plans available by county
- Kaiser Permanente NW plans
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest offers plans in Clark and Cowlitz counties in Washington and select counties in Oregon.
- Kaiser Permanente WA plans
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington
- Medicare Supplement Plan F
Closed to new enrollment as of January 1, 2020.
- Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP)
Administered by Regence BlueShield and WSRxS
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans
- Health plans with health savings accounts (HSA) (non-Medicare subscribers only)