Medical, dental, and vision plan premiums
Learn how much your SEBB Continuation Coverage plans cost.
On this page
- Make sure you live in the plan's service area.
- Contact the plan or check the plan's provider directory to make sure your providers are in the plan's network.
You will pay the following premium surcharges in addition to your monthly medical plan premium if they apply to you.
- A $25-per-account premium surcharge will apply if you or any dependent (age 13 and older) enrolled in SEBB medical uses tobacco products.
- A $50 premium surcharge will apply if you enroll your spouse or state-registered domestic partner in SEBB medical and they have chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical that is comparable to the PEBB Program's Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Classic.
For more details, visit Surcharges.
You have several options to pay for your benefits.
- By automatic bank withdrawal
- By check
For details and contact information, see How do I pay? on the Paying for benefits page.