Our Cherry Street Plaza lobby is now open for walk-in service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Learn about other customer support options.
Medical plans and benefits
Explore the medical plans and benefits available to SEBB Continuation Coverage subscribers and dependents.
- Benefits and coverage by plan lists the plans' certificates of coverage (COC), Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), and preauthorization criteria.
- Compare medical plans using benefit comparisons or the virtual benefits fair.
- Behavioral health services by plan. Find out what behavioral health services are available to you, based on your plan.
- Medical plans available by county. Find out which plans are offered in the county you live or work in.
- Kaiser Permanente NW plans. Provides information for Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest plans.
- Kaiser Permanente WA plans. Provides information for Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington and Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc, plans.
- Premera plans. Provides information for Premera plans.
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) plans administered by Regence BlueShield and WSRxS. Provides information for UMP.
- Health savings accounts (HSAs). Things to consider when choosing a high-deductible health plan.
Need help choosing a plan? Visit the virtual benefits fair.