On this page
News and updates
Unintentional overdose deaths are associated with methadone and other opioids. The Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee (P&T) has asked the Health Care Authority (HCA) to distribute a special health advisory to pharmacists and prescribers.
Note: For information on billing and rates, expedited authorization (EA) codes, and the state maximum allowable cost list (SMAC), please visit the Prescription Drug Program on our provider billing guide and rates page.
- Agency Medical Director’s Group (AMDG) opioid prescribing guidelines/dose calculator
- Apple Health (Medicaid) Drug Coverage Criteria
- Over the counter contraception for Apple Health clients FAQ - prescribers
- Request a pharmacy prior authorization
- Emergency fill policy
- NCPDP D.O. payer specification sheet
- Participating drug rebate manufacturers
- Over the counter contraception for Apple Health clients FAQ - pharmacies
- Apple Health Prescription Monitoring Program check for outpatient prescriptions - FAQ (updated September 16, 2021)
To request a change in fee-for-service (FFS) reimbursement
Download the Pharmacy Information Authorization form (13-835A). Fax the request to: 866-668-1214.
Important: If the National Average Drug Acquisition Cost (NADAC) price is not meeting your acquisition cost, contact the NADAC help desk to contribute your cost information to the NADAC Retail Price Survey. Phone: 855-457-5264 Email: email@example.com.