HCA’s lobby is temporarily closed for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.

Change my address

Keep your address up to date so we can send you important account information, including eligibility or payment deadlines, that can’t be emailed. Doing so can keep you informed about changes to your coverage or important alerts. This also ensures that your health plans send information to your correct address.


  • Contact your payroll or benefits office.

Retirees and continuation coverage subscribers

There are several ways to inform us of your address change:

  • Send us a secure message. You need to set up an account to protect your privacy and sensitive health information. By using our secure messaging system, we can ensure that your data is safeguarded.
  • Call 1-800-200-1004 (toll-free) (TRS: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • Fax a letter with your name and new address to 360-725-0771.
  • Mail us your new address to:
    Health Care Authority
    PEBB Program
    PO Box 42684
    Olympia, WA 98504-2684

Sign up for email delivery

Email is the fastest and most efficient way to receive general updates and policy changes, with the added benefit of helping to reduce the toll on the environment. Sign up today in PEBB My Account.