Change my address
Keep your address up to date so we can send you important account information, including eligibility or payment deadlines, that can’t be emailed. Doing so can keep you informed about changes to your coverage or important alerts. This also ensures that your health plans send information to your correct address.
- Contact your payroll or benefits office.
SEBB Continuation Coverage subscribers
There are several ways to inform us of your address change:
- Send us a secure message through HCA Support, a secure website that allows you to log into your own account to communicate with us. You will need to set up a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to use this option.
- Call 1-800-200-1004 (toll-free) (TRS: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Pacific)
- Fax a letter with your name and new address to 360-725-0771.
- Mail us your new address to:
Health Care Authority
PO Box 42720
Olympia, WA 98504-2720
Sign up for email delivery
Email is the fastest and most efficient way to receive general updates and policy changes, with the added benefit of helping to reduce the toll on the environment. Sign up today in SEBB My Account.