HCA’s lobby is temporarily closed for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.
Change my address
Keep your address up to date so we can send you important account information, including eligibility or payment deadlines, that can’t be emailed. Doing so can keep you informed about changes to your coverage or important alerts. This also ensures that your health plans send information to your correct address.
- Contact your payroll or benefits office.
SEBB Continuation Coverage subscribers
There are several ways to inform us of your address change:
- Send us a secure message. You will need to set up an account to protect your privacy and sensitive health information. By using our secure messaging system, we can ensure that your data is safeguarded.
- Call 1-800-200-1004 (toll-free) (TRS: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Pacific)
- Fax a letter with your name and new address to 360-725-0771.
- Mail us your new address to:
Health Care Authority
PO Box 42720
Olympia, WA 98504-2720
Sign up for email delivery
Email is the fastest and most efficient way to receive general updates and policy changes, with the added benefit of helping to reduce the toll on the environment. Sign up today in SEBB My Account.