Apple Health public health emergency (PHE)
Important: Stay covered! Are you enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage? It may be time to complete your renewal. Make sure your address and phone number are up to date so you can stay enrolled. Report a change.
What are my basic covered services?
Learn which services are covered under Apple Health (Medicaid) programs.
Services covered by Apple Health (Medicaid)
Apple Health offers complete major medical coverage for individuals who meet the eligibility requirements. Apple Health services are available through managed care or coverage without a managed care plan (also referred to as fee-for-service).
Services covered by Apple Health:
- Appointments with a doctor or health care professional for necessary care
- Medical care in an emergency
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health services
- Treatment for chemical or alcohol dependence
- Pediatric services, including dental and vision care
- Limited dental and vision care for adults
- Prescription medications
- Laboratory services
- Transportation to and from medical appointments, when necessary
- An interpreter for your appointment, if you do not speak English (arranged through your provider)
Note: This list is for general information only and does not guarantee Apple Health will cover the service. Check your health plan's member handbook for additional covered benefits and services. If a service you need is not listed, check with your health care provider or your health plan.
To view additional services that may be provided under specific Apple Health programs (if the individual meets all the criteria required to receive the service), visit the program benefit packages and scope of service page.