Cancel my coverage

Find out how to waive your SEBB coverage, cancel your supplemental life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs), Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), and how to reduce or decline your employee-paid long-term disability insurance.

Waive SEBB coverage

Employees may waive SEBB coverage if they enroll in other employer-based group medical, a TRICARE plan, or Medicare. 

Cancel supplemental life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance

To cancel your supplemental life or supplemental AD&D insurance, send MetLife’s cancellation of supplemental life and AD&D insurance form to:

MetLife Recordkeeping Center
PO Box 14406
Lexington, KY 40512-4406

Reduce or decline employee-paid long-term disability insurance

To reduce or decline your employee-paid long-term disability insurance, use SEBB My Account or submit the Long-Term Disability (LTD) Enrollment/Change Form to your payroll or benefits office.

A request to reduce or decline the employee-paid LTD insurance will take effect the first day of the month following the date the employer receives the form. If you later decide to enroll in or increase coverage, you will have to provide evidence of insurability. An increase in coverage takes effect the day the evidence of insurability is approved.

Cancel Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs) or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)

Once you enroll in an FSA or DCAP for a plan year, you cannot change your election or terminate your enrollment unless you experience a special open enrollment or your employment is terminated. For more information, visit Navia Benefit Solutions.