Enroll as a health care professional practicing under a group or facility

Instructions for licensed health care professionals who wish to enroll with the Health Care Authority (HCA) as a performing provider practicing under a group or facility.

Compile your application materials then proceed to ProviderOne.

Am I eligible to enroll as an Apple Health (Medicaid) servicing provider?

Health care professionals practicing under a group or facility are called servicing providers. To find out if you are eligible to be a servicing provider, please refer to the listing of eligible provider types for Washington.

Important! The group or facility under which you practice must be enrolled with HCA as a billing provider and have a Core Provider Agreement with the agency. Servicing provider applications submitted without a billing provider will be denied.

What should I know before I start my application?

What billing type and agency should I select?

For help, view our instructions for adding Billing Type and Available Agencies.

Do I need to submit additional documents?

Additional forms are not required to enroll as a servicing provider. However provider-specific documents may be required depending on your provider type.

Submitting provider-specific documents

Download our instructions for how to upload attachments in ProviderOne.

I need assistance with the online application, what do I do?

There are multiple ways to obtain assistance with enrolling a servicing provider:

  • Follow the step-by-step instructions in the ProviderOne How to Enroll a Servicing Provider user manual.
  • Contact Provider Enrollment 1-800-562-3022 ext. 16137
    Phones are open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Closed from noon to 1 p.m.)
    Phones are closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
  • Submit a help request.

How long is the application?

The online application has 17 steps. Steps 1, 3, 5, 14*, 16, 17 are required.

*Step 14 “Add Billing Provider Details” indicates it is “optional” however this step is required.

How do I enroll bulk amounts of health care professionals at once?

If you are a group or facility needing to enroll many HCA servicing only providers, you may use the roster spreadsheet to upload bulk enrollment applications to ProviderOne.

To determine whether you can use the bulk enrollment capability, please review the roster instructions for HCA providers only. If you meet all criteria listed, follow the instructions to complete the roster spreadsheet.

Once the roster spreadsheet has been filled out, follow the instructions for roster file upload and reviewing roster errors to upload the roster and resolve errors. (Find help for troubleshooting roster error messages.)


Phone: 1-800-562-3022, ext. 16137
Phones are open: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Closed from noon to 1 p.m.)
Phones are closed: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Email: providerenrollment@hca.wa.gov