Medical plans and benefits
Explore the medical plans and benefits available to PEBB employee subscribers and dependents.
Get a side-by-side comparison of common medical benefits and costs for service.
- Benefits and coverage by plan lists the plans' benefits booklets, Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), and preauthorization criteria.
- Compare medical plans using benefit comparisons and the virtual benefits fair.
- Behavioral health services by plan. Find out what behavioral health services are available to you, based on your plan.
- Medical plans available by county. Find out which plans are offered in the county you live or work in.
- Benefits while traveling. Learn how to access care when traveling.
- Kaiser Permanente NW plans. Provides information for Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest. These plans are offered in Clark and Cowlitz counties in Washington, and select counties in Oregon.
- Kaiser Permanente WA plans. Provides information for Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington plans.
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) plans, administered by Regence BlueShield and WSRxS. Provides information for UMP.
- Health plans with health savings accounts (HSAs). Things to consider when choosing a consumer-directed health plan.