Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Kaiser Permanente Northwest
About Kaiser Permanente NW
Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation’s largest health care providers and nonprofit health plans. Our expert and caring medical teams strive to focus on members’ total health and are dedicated to high-quality, affordable health care services. We work to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Our SEBB plan options let you decide whether you prefer a higher monthly premium with lower costs when you receive care, or a lower monthly premium with higher costs when you receive care. Whichever plan you choose, you’ll pay $0 for preventive care, children's primary care, and virtual care. Most other office visits have low copays, including massage and acupuncture.
We combine care and coverage — which makes us different. Your doctors, hospitals, pharmacy, labs, specialty care providers, virtual care providers, and health plan all work together to help make getting the right care more convenient. Your care meets you and your family where you are, because it’s centered around you.
No matter which plan you choose:
- Preventive care, such as health screenings, physical exams, vaccinations, and scheduled phone and video visits, are no additional cost to you.
- You’ll have access to exclusive wellness resources such as healthy lifestyle programs, online wellness tools, personal wellness coaching, and health classes.
- You can schedule appointments and view lab test results online or through the Kaiser Permanente app.
- You can skip the trip to the pharmacy and get most prescriptions mailed directly to you with no-cost shipping.
These plans are offered by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest.
Plan 1 has the highest annual medical deductible and out-of-pocket maximum and the lowest monthly premium of our three plans.
- Medical deductibles are $1,250 for individuals and $2,500 for families.
- Out-of-pocket limits are $4,000 for individuals and $8,000 for families.
Plan 2 has a lower annual medical deductible and lower out-of-pocket maximum than Plan 1, and a lower monthly premium than Plan 3.
- Medical deductibles are $750 for individuals and $1,500 for families.
- Out-of-pocket limits are $3,500 for individuals and $7,000 for families.
Plan 3 offers more predictable costs with a low annual medical deductible. The monthly premium is higher than Plans 1 and 2, but it will help you have peace of mind knowing that you’ll pay less for many services when you receive care.
- Medical deductibles are $125 for individuals and $250 for families.
- Out-of-pocket limits are $2,000 for individuals and $4,000 for families.