Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about HCA's customer service options during the pandemic.
Tribal Affairs provides support and communication with tribes and tribal-related organizations for American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) health care.
How do I...
- Offer information to American Indians and Alaska Natives regarding health care options for tribal members.
- Provide technical assistance to HCA staff on government-to-government relations and cultural competency.
- Meet and communicate regularly with tribes and tribal-related organizations.
- Facilitate meetings between HCA staff and tribes, including regularly scheduled Tribal Consultations.
- Respond to tribal-related questions and issues.
- Perform triage of individual tribal issues and concerns.