Make a publication review request
Researchers with Health Care Authority (HCA) data agreements must submit a draft of their report or publication for HCA review prior to finalizing or submitting the written report or publication.
Ready to get started with your publication review?
How do I make a request?
Log into the HCA Support portal and complete the online Publication Review Request form, attaching your report or publication.
Accessing the form
- Go to the HCA Support portal.
- Select either Public inquiry or Agency to agency inquiry, depending on your situation.
- If you select Public inquiry, you will need a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account. Learn how to create one.
- If you select Agency to agency inquiry, you should be logged in automatically through your network login. If you are not, you may need to log in through Public inquiry.
- Once you are logged into the portal, select Make a request.
- Select Data request.
- Select Publication Review Request.
When will I hear from HCA?
HCA will contact you no later than 15 days after your submission.
How do I modify a request?
If you are requesting a modification to an existing agreement, please reach out to your HCA contact. If you're unsure who to contact, you may submit a request via the HCA Support portal.
If you are unable to submit through HCA Support or have questions regarding HCA data requests, please reach out to the HCA data team.