Our Cherry Street Plaza lobby is now open for walk-in service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Learn about other customer support options.
Medical plans and benefits (including vision)
Explore the medical plans and benefits available to PEBB Continuation Coverage subscribers and dependents.
- Benefits and coverage by plan
- Compare medical plans
- Medical plans available by county
- Kaiser Permanente NW plans
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest offers plans in Clark and Cowlitz counties in Washington, and select counties in Oregon.
- Kaiser Permanente WA plans
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington
- Medicare Supplement Plan F (COBRA only)
Plan F is closed to new enrollment as of January 1, 2020.
- Medicare Supplement Plan G (COBRA only)
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) plans
- UnitedHealthcare plans (COBRA only)
- Health plans with health savings accounts HSAs (non-Medicare subscribers only)
Visit the plan websites
The PEBB Program
HCA Support (secure, login portal with your personal account)
Send us a secure message through HCA Support, a secure website that allows you to log into your own account to communicate with us. You will need to set up a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to use this option.