Kidney Disease Program (KDP)
On this page
The Kidney Disease Program (KDP) is a state-funded program that helps low-income, eligible clients with treatment costs for end-stage renal disease.
Client eligibility is determined by each contracted kidney center. Eligibility is based on the program's residential and medical criteria in addition to income and asset standards.
Contracted kidney centers require clients to apply for medical programs that will provide medical coverage such as Medicare, supplemental insurance or employee insurance.
- KDP Washington Administrative Codes (WACs)
- State Fiscal Year 2019 (SFY19) Contract
- State Fiscal Year 2018 (SFY18) Contract
- Application eligibility form - excel version
- Application eligibility form - PDF version