Clinical Data Repository (CDR)
On this page you will find webinars and documents to help you understand the CDR and keep you updated on new developments and progress. If you have questions that aren’t answered by these resources please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Getting Started: Participating in the Clinical Data Repository
- Clinical Data Repository Overview
- EHR Vendor Familiarization
- Provider and Staff Informational Updates
- Washington State Hospital Association Members and the CDR
- CDR Stage One Protected Health Information (PHI) Protected by HIPAA
- HCA Director Dorothy Teeter and other key leaders engage in a 25-minute panel discussion on our state's Health Information Technology efforts.
- Training on basic concepts of HL7 and how it can be used to meet 2014 EHR Certification Criteria
- Decision Tree
How do I know if I am required to submit data to the Clinical Data Repository? This decision tree details the criteria for submission requirements and resources to get started.
- Provider requirements letter
Find out who participates in the CDR please view this letter that the managed care plans issued in January of 2016.
- Medicaid director's letter
Distributed in February of 2016 and covers the availability of HITECH funds to help Professionals and Hospitals eligible for Medicaid EHR incentive payments to connect to other Medicaid Providers.
- Health Information Technology (HIT) brochure
Electronic version of our team's high level program summaries.
- Share Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap
This document shows that health information technology (health IT) facilitates the secure, efficient and effective sharing and use of electronic health information when and where it is needed is an important contributor to improving health outcomes, improving health care quality and lowering health care costs - the three overarching aims that the U.S. is striving to achieve.
- CDR information sheet
Please read the CDR information sheet for more information on the CDR, how it functions, and your part in the project.