WAC 182-526-0285 Orders of dismissal.
Effective August 18, 2018
- An order of dismissal may be entered when the appellant withdraws the request for hearing under WAC 182-526-0115.
- An appellant may file a petition (request) to vacate an order of dismissal under WAC 182-526-0290.
- An order of dismissal becomes a final order by operation of law, disposing of the appellant's request for a hearing under RCW 34.05.440 if:
- The appellant fails to appear at a prehearing conference scheduled to address the petition to vacate under WAC 182-526-0290 (3) and (4) (a).
- The health care authority or managed care organization action stands after an order of dismissal becomes a final order.
- The appellant may seek judicial review of a final order of dismissal to the superior court under WAC 182-526-0640.