Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Benefits and services
Washington Apple Health has a number of benefits and services dedicated to providing health care coverage for low income residents. Covered services under Apple Health are available through managed care or coverage without a managed care plan (also referred to as fee-for-service).
Refer to the list of links below for more information on specific benefits and services:
- Autism and Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Behavioral health and recovery
- Breast, Cervical and Colon Health Program (BCCHP)
- Dental services
- Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP)
- Family planning
- Health Home Program
- Interpreter services
- Long-term Services and Supports
- Medically Intensive Children's Program (MICP)
- Pharmacy services
- Pregnancy services
- Transgender Health
- Transportation services (nonemergency)
- Well-child checkups
Benefits packages by program and scope of services
Services provided under specific Apple Health programs can be viewed on the health care coverage program benefit packages and scope of service categories chart.