Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
SmartHealth for PEBB
This webpage offers ready-to-use resources for our member organizations in the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program to promote SmartHealth.
On this page
Here are three key reasons why SmartHealth helps you build, grow, and sustain an effective wellness program:
- Engage staff anytime, anywhere.
- Easy access to meaningful data.
- Offer financial incentives without a budget.
Simple, just follow these three steps.
- Start by giving your IT or web team SmartHealth web access to make sure your staff can access SmartHealth on their work device.
- Contact us to get access to the SmartHealth Data Dashboard. The dashboard offers real-time participation metrics, a meaningful report for your organization, and more. Learn more about the report.
Go to the How do I promote section of this webpage to find ready-to-use resources to promote SmartHealth.
Go to SmartHealth (PEBB) for details about who is eligible, how to qualify, deadlines, and more.
We have ready-to-use resources to help you promote SmartHealth. We listed these in order starting with the easiest.
- Turnkey toolkit
- Partnership with Generation Wellness
- Activity tile library
- Custom activity
- Wellness training for Supervisors and Managers
- SmartHealth Rewards flyer
- SmartHealth Rewards flyer (small): Same flyer as the one above, but this version makes it easy to print two smaller flyers on one page.
- SmartHealth App flyer: Tells staff how to get the app (both iPhone and Android).
- SmartHealth Community flyer: Tells staff how to connect, communicate, and collaborate on SmartHealth's social feature.
- SmartHealth WBA Completion Thermometers: Track your organization's Well-being Assessment (WBA) goal and progress.
Statewide Assessment Challenge
Help your organization rise to the top by completing your Well-being Assessment.
January 3 to February 29, 2020
Assessment message | Assessment flyer | Assessment poster (18 by 24 inches) | Assessment monitor slides | Assessment handout (8.5 by 5.5 inches) | Assessment table tent (17 by 4 inches)
Quickly promote SmartHealth using a turnkey toolkit. Here is how:
- Choose a toolkit activity from the list below.
- Choose when you will promote the activity.
- Promote by using one or all of our ready-to-use resources.
Tip: You can quickly promote SmartHealth all year by using all of these toolkits.
- Statewide Assessment Challenge
January 3 to February 29
Go to Events
- What's Your Why?
March 2 to May 1
Why message | Why flyer | Why poster (18 by 24 inches) | Why monitor slides | Why handout (8.5 by 5.5 inches) | Why table tent (17 by 4 inches)
- Track Your Sleep
April 6 to July 3
Sleep message | Sleep flyer | Sleep poster (18 by 24 inches) | Sleep monitor slides | Sleep handout (8.5 by 5.5 inches) | Sleep table tent (17 by 4 inches)
- Commit to Successful Habits
May 11 to July 3
Habits message | Habits flyer | Habits poster (18 by 24 inches) | Habits monitor slides | Habits handout (8.5 by 5.5 inches) | Habits table tent (17 by 4 inches)
- Winter Workout
November 2 to December 31
Generation Wellness offers free videos designed to teach simple practices that strengthen heart, mind, and body resulting in deeper connection to self and with others. The end goal: Happy, healthy, whole people who have the skills to cope with stress and thrive in life. This is why SmartHealth partnered with them. Use the Generation Wellness message to promote this to your staff.
Use the content SmartHealth already offers to create your next wellness promotion. Here is how:
- Use the SmartHealth Activity Tile Library to find activities you want to promote.
- Choose when you will promote the activity.
- Use the activity content to create promotional material.
Promote the free wellness training for supervisors and managers to learn more about the value of supporting, talking about, and modeling wellness at work.
- If you have access to the Washington State Learning Management System (LMS), search for HCA Wellness Training for Supervisors and Managers.
- If you don't have access to LMS, go to Wellness Training for Supervisors and Managers.
If you need help offering a presentation, engaging your leaders, or explaining the business case for SmartHealth or wellness at work, contact us.