Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed until further notice. Learn more about your virtual customer service options.

Prenatal, child, and young adult behavioral health services

Behavioral health (mental health, substance use disorder (SUD), and problem gambling) services are available to children, youth, and young people from birth through age 25 and their families. This page will help you learn how to pay for and get services. Youth ages 13 and older can get behavioral health services without prior consent from a parent, guardian, or  a family member.  

Does your child or young person need immediate help?

Do you want to receive announcements about prenatal, child, and young adult behavioral health?

Sign up for notices

How do I find services for a child or young person?

How much do services cost?

There is no cost for services provided to families enrolled in Apple Health. Reduced fees are available for eligible families enrolled in a Washington health plan.

Other health plans offer different premiums and fees for services. Some services at community agencies are provided on a sliding-fee scale.

Private health insurance plans are managed by the Office of Insurance Commissioner. Please contact their office for questions or concerns. Online and printed telephone directories have lists of counselors and behavioral health agencies in the counseling section or community services pages.

Learn more about prenatal, child, and young adult services

Explore the following resources for behavioral health services in Washington State.


Diana Cockrell