Healthier Washington will help people experience better health throughout their lives and receive better—and more affordable—care when they need it.
How do I...
- Building healthier communities through a collaborative regional approach
- Integrating how we meet physical and behavioral health needs so that health care focuses on the whole person
- Improving how we pay for services by rewarding quality over quantity
News and updates
- February 12: Washington State awards mini-grants to 10 rural hospitals
- January 31: Healthier Washington is just getting started
- January 23: Announcement: Healthier Washington Quarterly Webinar - The future of Healthier Washington
- January 9: January Foundations newsletter - the newsletter for Foundational Community Supports
- January 18: January Healthier Washington newsletter
- December 20: December Healthier Washington newsletter
- December 12: December Foundations - the Foundational Community Supports newsletter
- December 3: National group highlights HCA's Accountable Care Program
- October 16: HCA seeking partner for Integrated Care for Kids model