Healthier Washington will help people experience better health throughout their lives and receive better—and more affordable—care when they need it.
How do I...
- Building healthier communities through a collaborative regional approach
- Integrating how we meet physical and behavioral health needs so that health care focuses on the whole person
- Improving how we pay for services by rewarding quality over quantity
News and updates
- September 27: HCA launches Foundational Community Supports newsletter
- September 20: September Healthier Washington newsletter
- August 20: August Healthier Washington newsletter
- August 8: Updated Medicaid Transformation measurement guide, Project Toolkit now available
- August 7: HCA selects evaluator for Washington's Medicaid Transformation effort
- July 17: Waiver amendment allows Washington State to better serve people with opioid and other substance use disorders