HCA’s lobby is now open for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.
Boards, committees, and collaboration
The Health Care Authority (HCA) works with many types of groups that offer guidance, advice, and recommendations to HCA and for other state programs. Sometimes, these groups are formed by law and responsible for providing recommendations to other decision-making bodies, such as the Washington State Legislature.
The following are some key boards, committees, and other collaborative groups HCA is involved with.
Tribal and Indian health care
- Behavioral Health Advisory Council
- Problem Gambling Task Force (PGTF)
- Washington Opioid Response Workgroup
Children, youth, and families
- Children and Youth Behavioral Health Work Group (CYBHWG)
- Family Youth System Partner Round Table (FYSPRT)
Health technology and data
Insurance benefits and health care
- The Bree Collaborative
- Eliminating hepatitis C
- Emerging Therapies Workgroup
- Health Care Cost Transparency Board
- Medicaid Title XIX Advisory Committee
- NW Prescription Drug Consortium
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics (P&T) Committee
- Medicaid Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
- Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program
- School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program
- Universal Health Care Work Group