HCA’s lobby is temporarily closed for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.
Life and accidental death and dismemberment
The School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program provides life and accidental death and dismemberment benefits (AD&D) for all SEBB organizations. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife) processes enrollment and claims and provides customer service for these benefits.
Life and AD&D administration manual
Life and AD&D forms and publications
- Certificate of Coverage (COC) full time employees
- Certificate of Coverage (COC) part time employees
- MetLife's MyBenefits portal
- Employees can use the MyBenefits portal to add/update beneficiaries and elect/change supplemental coverages.
- MetLife Enrollment/Change form
- Beneficiary Designation form
- Cancellation of supplemental life and AD&D insurance form 2022
- Notification of enrollment extension for supplemental life form 2022
Additional information regarding Life and AD&D insurance
Learn more about life and AD&D insurance benefits on the School employees website.