Meetings and materials
The P&T Committee / DUR Board meet at least quarterly. All meetings are open to the public.
On this page
Meetings and materials: Pharmacy and Therapeutic (P&T) Committee/Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
- August 16, 2023
- October 18, 2023
- December 13, 2023
Drug class reports will be taken down 30 days after the meeting.
|Date||General documents||P&T Documents||DUR documents|
June 21, 2023
Webinar link (no registration required)
TIMs for crohn disease and ulcerative colitis
TIMs for rheumatoid arthritis & ankylosing spondylitis
|Apple Health drug class reviews|
April 19, 2023
|No DERP topics|
February 15, 2023
WA PDL archived and eliminated drug classes
Apple Health drug class reviews
- All P&T Committee/DUR Board meetings are open to the public.
- Stakeholders will be allowed three minutes for comments.
- Written testimony: If you would like to give testimony, but cannot attend a meeting, please email a two-page maximum letter to the WPDP program at least one week before the meeting. She will put your testimony in the P&T Committee binders. If your testimony is longer than two pages, contact Leta for an address to mail it to. If you provide new drug information that has not been reviewed by the Drug Effectiveness Review Project (DERP), it cannot be considered by the committee.
- Committee discussion and motions follow stakeholder comments.
- For Apple Health PDL or drug policy questions:
- Visit HCA Support.
- Click "Public". You will need to login using a SecureAccess Wasington (SAW) account. (View instructions for SAW.)
- Click "Make a Request".
- Click "Apple Health Pharmacy".
- Meetings are sponsored by the Health Care Authority and meet requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call our ADA Coordinator at 360-725-9976 to make a request for special accommodations. TRS users may call this number through the Washington Relay Service by dialing 711.
Meetings held by webinar
If you would like to speak on any topic listed on the agenda, email the WPDP program, by the Monday before the meeting date:
- Your name;
- The organization you represent; and
- The drug class name on the agenda.
The Committee Chair will call these names after the drug class presentation. You will be unmuted and have 3 minutes to speak. If you do not sign up ahead of time, but would like to speak at the meeting, the Committee Chair will ask if there are any other stakeholders. "Raise your hand", you will be unmuted when your name is called. You will have 3 minutes to speak. You can also ask questions in the "chat" box.
Meetings held at the Conference Center
- Directions to The Conference Center in Sea-Tac airport.
- Sign up at the meeting to testify on a drug class. Stakeholder sign-up sheets are located in the lobby.
Medicaid supplemental rebates
Effective January 1, 2018 HCA joined The Optimal PDL Solution (TOP$) supplemental rebate pool administered by Provider Synergies, a subsidiary of Magellan Medicaid Administration, LLC.
Please refer to the TOP$ website for more information about contracting and submitting rebates.
Request archived materials
If you would like to receive P&T/DUR meeting agendas and drug class updates sign up for the Prescription Drug Program Stakeholder List.