Medicaid transformation resources
- Special Terms and Conditions (STCs) | STCs overview
- Medicaid transformation demonstration application (08-24-2016)
- Draft design for evaluation
- Draft HIT strategic plan
Quarterly progress reports
We have posted the draft protocols to keep stakeholders informed as the Demonstration develops. Formal comment periods will be announced. General questions or comments can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fact sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Data resources
- Funds Flow presentation - 13-slide version | 30-slide version (content current as of May 2017, subject to change)
- Model ACH tribal collaboration and communications policy
- Project plan template | Project plan template supplemental workbook
- Project toolkit
- Timeline for project plan application
- Project metrics appendix
- Better Health Together - certification submission template
- Cascade Pacific Action Alliance - certification submission template
- Greater Columbia ACH - certification submission template
- King County ACH - certification submission template
- North Central ACH - certification submission template
- North Sound ACH - certification submission template
- Olympic Community of Health ACH - certification submission template
- Pierce County ACH - certification submission template
- Southwest Washington ACH - certification submission template
Phase 2 documents
In April 2017, HCA formed the Medicaid Value-based Payment (MVP) Action Team to support the Demonstration. The group serves as a learning collaborative to support MCOs, providers, and Accountable Communities of Health as they implement value-based strategies.
MVP Action Team meetings are open to the public. Due to space constraints, it is recommended that attendees join via webinar. Meeting materials will be available on our website shortly after the meetings.
- Next meeting:
- September 7, 2017 - 1 to 4 p.m.
- Register to join the webinar