Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe)
On this page
The following information sheets provide an overview of the wraparound model for WISe team members.
- Child psychiatrists and ARNPs
- Children’s Long Term Inpatient Program staff
- Developmental Disabilities Administration
- DCRs and crisis teams
- Families and family organizations
- Foster Families and the Department of Children, Youth, and Families
- HCA staff and contracted providers
- Individuals providing mental health services
- Juvenile court, detention, and probation personnel
- Juvenile rehabilitation personnel
- K-12 educators and professionals
- Pediatricians, family practitioners, physicians assistants and ARNPs
- Substance use disorder (SUD) providers
- Youth and youth organizations
eLearning modules walk you through the how and why of wraparound services in Washington.
- WISe training module 1 – Overview (15:56) and handout
- WISe training module 2 – Principles (16:15) and handout
- WISe training module 3 – Phases, Part A (18:49) and handout
- WISe training module 4 – Phases, Part B (23:37) and handout
- WISe training module 5 – Team meetings (13:10) and handout
- WISe training module 6 – Crisis (11:50) and handout
The Health Care Authority provides detailed reports on the implementation of the WISe program model as well as quarterly quality management reports by location. Visit the Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) Reports Page to view and download the reports.
We have developed a series of protocols to help guide youth, families, system partners and WISe practitioners. These protocols include overviews of program practice, requirements, roles and responsibilities.