Benefits 24/7 to replace PEBB My Account and SEBB My Account
HCA is introducing a new online enrollment system called Benefits 24/7. Anticipated to go live in May 2023, Benefits 24/7 will integrate online account access for subscribers from the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) and School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Programs into one platform to allow for streamlined support and maintenance. This modernized web-based enrollment system will have a new look and expanded capabilities, providing self-service options for members.
Who is Benefits 24/7 for?
The new enrollment system will support PEBB and SEBB subscribers and payroll and benefits office staff. (Pierce County, Washington State University, and University of Washington employees will continue to use Workday.)
What is changing?
PEBB and SEBB subscribers will be able to use Benefits 24/7 to:
- Choose insurance coverage when newly eligible, including waiving medical (employees) or deferring retiree insurance coverage (retirees).
- Apply for enrollment in retiree coverage or continuation coverage.
- Make plan changes during open enrollment.
- Submit special open enrollment requests.
- Add or remove dependents during open enrollment and manage their enrollment throughout the year.
- Upload documents to prove dependent eligibility.
- Make long-term disability insurance elections.
- Use links to visit vendors’ websites in supplemental benefits (life insurance, Flexible Spending Arrangements, and Dependent Care Assistance Program).