Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Find the latest news and updates on trauma-informed approach in Washington.
Looking for the latest information on Washington's trauma-informed approach efforts?
- HCA awarded nearly 1.4 million dollars in grants to organizations across the state to build on the trauma-informed work already happening.
- From July through September, HCA offered free trainings throughout the state on trauma-informed approach for direct care staff, supervisors, leaders, and community members. Training included train the trainer sessions.
- HCA is offering trainings for state agency employees through October 31, register here.
- HCA is collaborating with other state agencies and stakeholders to create a toolkit of trauma-informed resources.
- Federal block grant funds, awarded through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA), are allocated for HCA’s trauma-informed work.