WAC 182-513-1325 Determining available income for an SSI-related single client for long-term care (LTC) services.
Effective February 20, 2017
This section describes income the agency or its designee determines available when evaluating an SSI-related single client's eligibility for long-term care (LTC) services.
- See WAC 182-513-1330 for rules related to available income for legally married couples.
- The agency or its designee applies the following rules when determining income eligibility for SSI-related LTC services:
- WAC 182-512-0600 SSI-related medical—Definition of income;
- WAC 182-512-0650 SSI-related medical—Available income;
- WAC 182-512-0700 SSI-related medical—Income eligibility;
- WAC 182-512-0750 SSI-related medical—Countable unearned income;
- WAC 182-512-0840 (3) self-employment income-allowable expenses
- WAC 182-512-0785, 182-512-0790, and 182-512-0795 for sponsored immigrants and how to determine if sponsors' income counts in determining benefits.
- In initial categorically needy income eligibility for LTC, the agency does not allow any deductions listed in 1612(b) of the Social Security Act, for example: