Medical plans by county

Find plans available in your county of residence or the county where your employment location is based.

All school employees are offered a selection of plans based on their county of residence or the county where their employment location is based. Some employees may have more plan options if they work in a district that crosses county lines. Exception: To enroll in a UMP Plus plan, you must live in one of the counties it's offered in.

Medical plans available by county

To see which plans are available, use the Medical plans available by county and school districts by county:

Plan reminders

Be sure to call the plans you are interested in to ask about provider availability in your county. If you move out of your plan's service area and your plan is no longer available, you must change plans. If you do not, the SEBB Program will enroll you in one. You must report your new address and any request to change your plan to your payroll or benefits office no later than 60 days after your move.