Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.

Cancel your coverage

Find out how to waive your PEBB medical coverage, and cancel your employee supplemental life insurance, supplemental long-term disability insurance, medical flexible spending arrangement (FSA), and dependent care assistance program (DCAP).

Waive PEBB medical coverage

Employees may waive PEBB medical coverage if they are enrolled in other employer-based group medical, a TRICARE plan, or Medicare. If you waive coverage for yourself, you cannot enroll your eligible dependents in PEBB medical. If your employer offers PEBB dental, basic life, basic AD&D insurance, and basic LTD insurance, you will be enrolled in these coverages, regardless of whether you waive PEBB medical.

Note: You cannot waive PEBB medical coverage and remain enrolled in PEBB retiree insurance coverage. Let your payroll or benefits office know that you are enrolled in PEBB retiree insurance coverage so they can coordinate the cancellation of your PEBB retiree insurance coverage and enrollment in your employee coverage for you and any eligible dependents.

Visit waiving PEBB medical coverage for more information about how to waive PEBB medical coverage. Once you enroll in medical coverage for a play year, you cannot change your election unless you experience a special open enrollment event or end employment.

Cancel supplemental life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance

To cancel your supplemental l life and/or AD&D insurance complete MetLife’s cancellation of supplemental life insurance form - employee and send it to:
MetLife Recordkeeping Center
PO Box 14406
Lexington, KY 40512-4406

Cancel supplemental long-term disability insurance

To cancel your supplemental long-term disability insurance complete and the Long-Term Disability (LTD) Enrollment/Change Form and submit it to your employer’s payroll or benefits office.

Cancel Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)

Once you enroll in a Medical FSA or DCAP for a plan year you cannot change your election unless you experience a special open enrollment or end employment. For more information visit Navia Benefit Solutions, Inc.