Finance Technical Advisory Committee
The Finance Technical Advisory Committee (FTAC) supports the Universal Health Care Commission. The goal of FTAC is to provide guidance and options for the commission’s development of a universal health care system, supported by unified financing in Washington State.
On this page
Want to learn more about the commission and FTAC?
FTAC will help with the significant planning, analyses, and evaluation needed for the transition to and implementation of a unified health care financing system. This advisory committee will:
- Serve at the direction of the Universal Health Care Commission.
- Consider interdependencies between necessary components of a unified financing system.
- Provide options-based guidance to the commission while considering the impact of that guidance on patients and consumers.
- Provide options and guidance related to entities responsible for the implementation and administration of a proposed unified health care financing system.
- View our roster to see the list of advisory committee members and their bios.
- Learn more about the Universal Health Care Commission and the commission members.
Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to share their input at FTAC meetings. All feedback is shared with committee and commission members.
Share your input
- During an FTAC meeting (there is a designated time for public comment). Sign up to provide public comment by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting occurs. Please review what to expect when providing public comments.
- By contacting us at any time. If you want your written comments to be included in an upcoming meeting, email your comments to us two weeks before that meeting occurs.
|Date and time||Location||Materials|
|To be announced||
|Thursday, November 9, 2023||This meeting was held on Zoom|
|Thursday, September 14, 2023||This meeting was held on Zoom|
|Thursday, July 13, 2023||This meeting was held on Zoom|
|Thursday, May 11, 2023||This meeting was held on Zoom|
|Thursday, March 9, 2023||This meeting was held on Zoom|
|Thursday, January 12, 2023||
This meeting was held on Zoom