Clinical Data Repository (CDR)
On this page you will find webinars and documents to help you understand the CDR and keep you updated on new developments and progress. If you have questions that aren’t answered by these resources please submit them to email@example.com.
- Using the CDR to meet MU
- Getting Started: Participating in the Clinical Data Repository
- Clinical Data Repository Overview
- Getting to Know the Clinical Data Repository
- CDR Stage One Protected Health Information (PHI) Protected by HIPAA
- Decision tree
How do I know if I am required to submit data to the Clinical Data Repository? This decision tree details the criteria for submission requirements and resources to get started.
- Share Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap
This document shows that health information technology (health IT) facilitates the secure, efficient and effective sharing and use of electronic health information when and where it is needed is an important contributor to improving health outcomes, improving health care quality and lowering health care costs - the three overarching aims that the U.S. is striving to achieve.
- CDR one pager
Concise information on the CDR.