HCA’s lobby is temporarily closed for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.
As part of Health Care Authority's (HCA's) Medicaid Transformation Project (MTP) efforts, we hold several events throughout the year.
Each year in the fall, we partner with Accountable Communities of Health (ACHs) to hold the Learning Symposium. The purpose of this event is to share information, provide resources, learn from one another, and make a commitment to change. Anyone is welcome to attend the symposium, especially:
- Community-based organizations and other ACH partners
- Foundational Community Supports (FCS) providers, including those who provide supported employment and supportive housing services
- Health care providers, including those who provide physical and behavioral health services
- Legislative/government entities
- Managed care plans
- MTP partners
- Provider and social service organizations
- Tribal partners and organizations
MTP Public Forum
At the end of each year, we hold the MTP Public Forum. The purpose of the forum is to provide an update to the public on all initiatives and share next steps for MTP. Attendees have an opportunity to ask questions and share their input during the forum. Anyone is welcome to attend, especially:
- Anyone interested in MTP
- Apple Health (Medicaid)-covered clients, including those who are enrolled in or involved with any MTP initiative
- Those involved in COVID-19 response in Washington State
- Health and social services educators and advocates
- MTP partners
Throughout the year, we hold MTP-specific webinars to share information with our partners, stakeholders, communities, and the public. Visit our Meetings and materials page to watch past webinars, view slide decks, and other meeting materials.