Glucose monitoring was first reviewed by the HTCC in 2011.
In 2017, this topic was selected for re-review.
This topic was originally reviewed in 2011. It is proposed for re-review based on new evidence and newly expanded indications for continuous glucose monitoring (CGM). New evidence and indications are identified that support re-reviewing the evidence for continuous glucose monitoring.
Primary criteria ranking
- Safety = Medium
- Efficacy = High
- Cost = High
2018 assessment timeline
- Draft key questions published: August 16, 2017
- Public comment period: August 16 to 29, 2017
- Final key questions published: September 14, 2017
- Draft report published: November 9, 2017
- Public comment period: November 9 to December 8, 2017
- Final report published: December 29, 2017
- HTCC public meeting: January 19, 2018