Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about HCA's customer service options during the pandemic.
Cardiac magnetic resonance angiography (CMRA)
Cardiac magnetic resonance angiography (CMRA) is an imaging modality that provides a mechanism to assess cardiac or vascular anatomy, function, perfusion, and tissue characteristics in a highly reproducible manner, during a single examination. Images can be acquired in patients with various body types, in a time-efficient fashion, without an invasive procedure or exposure to either ionizing radiation or iodinated intravenous contrast medium.
Primary Criteria Ranking
- Safety = Medium
- Efficacy = High
- Cost = High
- Draft key questions published: March 15, 2021
- Public comment period: March 16 to March 30, 2021
- Final key questions published: April 12, 2021
- Draft report published: September 7, 2021
- Public comment period: September 7 to October 6, 2021
- Final report published: October 20, 2021
- HTCC public meeting: November 19, 2021