Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about HCA's customer service options during the pandemic.
Evidence-based and research-based practices
Reports regarding efforts to increase evidence-based and research-based practices in children's behavioral health.
- Reporting guides for research and evidence-based practice in children's mental health (March 2020)
- 2020 evidence based practices reporting guides training video
- Submit a potential evidence based practice (application)
- Preliminary estimate of costs associated with implementing e/rbps for children in Washington (March 2016)
- Gaps analysis of research/evidence-based treatment for children’s public mental health in Washington State (April 2015)
- CBT+ and culturally responsive practice report