Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed until further notice. Learn more about your virtual customer service options.
Quick reference guides
The quick reference guide page provides benefits administrators with easy access to popular topics related to the SEBB Program.
On this page
- The tobacco use and spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge
- Attestation reports in SEBB My Account
- Eligible employees can earn wellness incentives by participating in SmartHealth.
- WAC 182-31-110 (What options are available if a school employee is approved for the federal Family and Medical Leave Act or the paid family and medical leave program)?
- Eligibility and employee contribution during FMLA (in development)
- Dependent verification
- Process in SEBB My Account (chapter 3 of the SMA manual)
- Dependent verification valid documents (policy 31-1) 2022
- Certifying eligibility for a dependent child with a disability who is age 26 or older (policy 36-1)
- Certifying eligibility for an extended dependent child (policy 37-1) 2022
- SOE (policy 45-2) 2022
- SOE matrix (Addendum 45-2A) 2022
- Termination due to loss of eligibility (policy 19-1) 2022
- Addendum: School employee (policy 19-1A) 2022
- SEBB My Account SOE user guides
- SEBB Error correction guidelines
- WAC 182-30-060 (How do SEBB organizations and contracted vendors correct enrollment errors?)
- Administrative policy 11-3 (Correcting SEBB organization and contracted vendor enrollment errors) 2022
- Sample correction/recourse letters