Quick reference guides
The quick reference guide page provides benefits administrators with easy access to popular topics related to the SEBB Program.
On this page
- New hire or newly eligible employee
- PEBB retiree health insurance
- The tobacco use and spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge
- Attestation reports in SEBB My Account
- Eligible employees can earn wellness incentives by participating in SmartHealth.
- WAC 182-31-110 (What options are available if a school employee is approved for the federal Family and Medical Leave Act or the paid family and medical leave program)?
- Eligibility and employee contribution during FMLA (in development)
- Dependent verification
- Process in SEBB My Account (chapter 3 of the SMA manual)
- Dependent verification valid documents (policy 31-1) 2022
- Certifying eligibility for a dependent child with a disability who is age 26 or older (policy 36-1)
- Certifying eligibility for an extended dependent child (policy 37-1) 2022
- SOE (policy 45-2) 2022
- SOE matrix (Addendum 45-2A) 2022
- Termination due to loss of eligibility (policy 19-1) 2022
- Addendum: School employee (policy 19-1A) 2022
- SEBB My Account SOE user guides
- SEBB Error correction guidelines
- WAC 182-30-060: How do SEBB organizations and contracted vendors correct enrollment errors?
- Administrative policy 11-3: Correcting SEBB organization and contracted vendor enrollment errors
- Sample correction/recourse letters