WAC 182-526-0595 Process after review response deadline.
Effective March 16, 2017
- After the response deadline, the record on review is closed unless the review judge finds there is a good reason to keep it open.
- A review judge is assigned to review the initial order after the record on review is closed. To find out which judge is assigned, call the board of appeals.
- After the record is closed, the assigned review judge:
- Reviews the record, including the initial order; and
- Enters a final order that affirms, modifies, dismisses or reverses the initial order; or
- Returns the case to the office of administrative hearings for further action.