WAC 182-526-0545 How a party requests a corrected initial order.

Effective March 16, 2017

  1. A party may request that the administrative law judge (ALJ) issue a corrected initial order by calling or writing to the office of administrative hearings field office that held the hearing.
  2. When asking for a corrected initial order, the party must identify the clerical error that is claimed.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.