WAC 182-526-0530 How to correct or appeal an initial order.

Effective February 1, 2013

  1. If a party disagrees with an administrative law judge's (ALJ) initial order because of a clerical error, the party may ask for a corrected initial order from the ALJ as provided in WAC 182-526-0540 through 182-526-0555.
  2. If a party disagrees with an initial order for a reason other than a clerical error and wants the initial order changed, the party must request review by a review judge as provided in WAC 182-526-0560 through 182-526-0595.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.