WAC 182-518-0015 Washington apple health -- Notice requirements verification requests
Effective August 29, 2014.
- We send you written notice when we need more information as described in WAC 182-503-0050 to decide if you are eligible to receive or continue receiving Washington apple health (WAH) coverage. The notice includes:
- If we have received conflicting information about facts we need to determine your coverage, the notice will also include:
- The information we received that does not match what you gave us and the source; and
- A request that you send us a statement explaining the difference(s) between the information from you and the information from the other source.
- We allow you at least ten days to return the information. If you ask, we may allow you more time to get us the information. If the tenth day falls on a weekend or holiday, the due date is the next business day.
- If the information we ask for costs money, we will pay for it or help you get the information in another way.