WAC 182-515-1507 Home and community based (HCB) waiver services authorized by home and community services (HCS) — Financial eligibility if a client is eligible for an SSI-related noninstitutional categorically needy (CN) medicaid program.
Effective January 1, 2018
- A client is financially eligible for home and community based (HCB) waiver services if the client:
- Is receiving coverage under one of the following categorically needy (CN) medicaid programs:
- Does not have a penalty period of ineligibility for the transfer of an asset under WAC 182-513-1363; and
- Does not own a home with equity in excess of the requirements under WAC 182-513-1350.
- A client eligible under this section does not pay toward the cost of care, but must pay room and board if living in an alternate living facility (ALF) under WAC 182-513-1100.
- A client eligible under this section who lives in a department-contracted ALF described under WAC 182-513-1100 :
- A client who is eligible under the HWD program must pay the HWD premium under WAC 182-511-1250, in addition to room and board, if residing in an ALF.
- Current resource, income, PNA, and room and board standards are found at www.hca.wa.gov/free-or-low-cost-health-care/program-administration/program-standard-income-and-resources.