WAC 182-515-1506 Home and community based (HCB) waiver services authorized by home and community services (HCS) general eligibility.
Effective February 20, 2017
- To be eligible for home and community based (HCB) waiver services a person must:
- Meet the program and age requirements for the specific program:
- Meet the disability criteria for the supplemental security income (SSI) program under WAC 182-512-0050;
- Require the level of care provided in a nursing facility under WAC 388-106-0355;
- Reside in a medical institution as defined in WAC 182-500-0050, or be likely to be placed in one within the next thirty days without HCB waiver services provided under one of the programs listed in (a) of this subsection;
- Attain institutional status under WAC 182-513-1320;
- Assessed for HCB waiver services, be approved for a plan of care, and receiving an HCB waiver service under (a) of this subsection;
- Be able to live at home with community support services and choose to remain at home, or live in a department-contracted alternate living facility under WAC 182-513-1100.
- A person is not eligible for home and community based (HCB) waiver services if the person:
- See WAC 182-513-1315 for rules used to determine countable resources, income, and eligibility standards for long-term care (LTC) services.
- Current income and resource standards are found at https://www.hca.wa.gov/health-care-services-and-supports/program-standar....