WAC 182-513-1225 Medicaid Personal Care (MPC)
Effective January 1, 2018
- Medicaid personal care (MPC) is a state-plan benefit available to a client who is determined:
- MPC services may be provided to a client residing at home, in a department-contracted adult family home (AFH), or in a licensed assisted living facility that is contracted with the department to provide adult residential care services.
- A client who resides in an alternate living facility (ALF) listed in subsection (2) of this section:
- A client who receives MPC services under the health care for workers with disabilities (HWD) program under chapter 182-511 WAC must pay the HWD premium in addition to room and board under WAC 182-513-1105, if residing in an ALF.
- A client may have to pay third-party resources as defined under WAC 182-513-1100 in addition to room and board.
- Current PNA and room and board standards are found at www.hca.wa.gov/free-or-low-cost-health-care/program-administration/program-standard-income-and-resources.