WAC 182-513-1200 Long-term services and supports authorized under Washington Apple Health programs
Effective February 20, 2017
- Long-term services and supports (LTSS) programs available to people eligible for noninstitutional Washington apple health coverage who meet the functional requirements.
- Noninstitutional apple health coverage in an alternate living facility (ALF) under WAC 182-513-1205.
- Community first choice (CFC) under WAC 182-513-1210.
- Medicaid personal care (MPC) under WAC 182-513-1225.
- For people who do not meet institutional status under WAC 182-513-1320, skilled nursing or rehabilitation is available under the CN, medically needy (MN) or alternative benefits plan (ABP) scope of care if enrolled into a managed care plan.
- Non-HCB waiver LTSS programs that use institutional rules under WAC 182-513-1315 and 182-513-1380 or HCB waiver rules under chapter 182-515 WAC, depending on the person's living arrangement: